Joint replacement, arthroscopic surgery, non-surgical treatments and sports medicine to keep you moving – with less pain
Orthopaedic Associates delivers the highest quality orthopaedic care by working as a team. Our specialists will work together to find out what is wrong and develop a surgical or non-surgical treatment plan to keep you active in your sport, or simply enjoying life. Education is a critical component of our practice, because when you understand your diagnosis you are more likely to support complete recovery. We will take the time to ensure that you understand the condition, the treatment and your role in recovery. Our team focuses on minimizing pain and uses the most advanced arthroscopic surgical techniques to speed your recovery.
A new chapter in knee implants
Ian Duncan, MD, is helping patients rediscover their active life with the new Journey II XR Active Knee System.
Recent advances in biomedical engineering software have opened this new chapter in high-performance knee implants, which fits around and retains the healthy ACL. This new system offers greater stability and helps maintain the more natural motion of the knee for overall better function.
Dr. Duncan is the only orthopedic surgeon in the area offering this new technology. Call 733-3346 today to schedule a consultation.
Expertise in orthopaedic surgery
Your Central California Orthopaedic Associates is a team of highly skilled surgeons in Visalia, providing compassionate and individualized care.
- Seth Criner, DO, MS, Board-eligible orthopaedic surgeon; member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Ian Duncan, MD, Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon; member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Bruce N. Le, DO, MS, Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon; Chairman, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Burton Redd, MD, Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon; Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Don Schengel, MD, Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon; Diplomate, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
Expertise in podiatric care and surgery
Orthpaedic Associates is pleased to announce that podiatrist Kazi Saidur Rahman, DPM, has joined the practice. Dr. Rahman has extensive training in podiatric care, with specialized training in trauma and sports medicine. He is now accepting new patients.
Official Team Physicians